Chicken-Wild Rice Casserole
- 6 oz. pkg. long grain and wild rice mix
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 14.5 oz. can French cut green beans
- 10.75 oz. can condensed cream of celery soup
- 8 oz. can sliced water chestnuts drained
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 Tbsp. sliced almonds
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350. Cook rice mix according to package. Meanwhile in a large bowl combine chicken, green beans, soup, water chestnuts, mayo, onion, almonds, and lemon juice. Stir in cooked rice mix. Transfer to an ungreased rectangular baking dish.
2. Bake for 45 minutes, covered. Sprinkle with cheese and bake uncovered until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.